Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rainy Sunday

Pin It Well the rain has started.  I knew that the beautiful, early spring weather couldn't last long without a little rain and it has definitely been doing that!

Perfect time to start a few projects that I would like to get done before the heat of the summer is upon us and the garden is in full swing.  I enjoy making homemade items for a select few people on my Christmas list.  People who appreciate the time and love that goes into my handiwork.

Can you guess what I am making? 



Just a few pictures to tickle your curiosity.  I am sure some of you out there can figure it out.  LOL



It isn't for anyone special.


I have been just trying to use up some of my stash.....



and using all of this doesn't even come close to making a dent in said stash!




Where does all this fabric come from?!  Well, at least I am enjoying the time playing around with it.

The rain has offered me some time to make plans with a good portion of my fabric.  I would like to refresh the closet with new yardage soon and in order to do that, I have to make some things to have room for the new prints that are on the market.

If this rain keeps up, I am sure I will be showing you the finished project sooner than I had planned.  We will just have to wait and see what Mother Nature has planned.

I hope you are all enjoying this Sunday!  Remember to give your loved ones a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...