Friday, March 2, 2012

Pin It
What a beautiful day today! The temperatures warmed up to a balmy 32 degrees with sunny skies. Such a nice treat!


As promised yesterday, I would like to direct you over to another friend's blog. This friend is only known as Madhen...and she is a real treat! This lady is one of the most dedicated people for animal rescue that I have ever known. She lives on a beautiful mountain in California raising goats, donkeys, chickens, birds, dogs, cats and whatever else that might catch her fancy.


Her blog is a real treat so pop on over and say hi! Madhen can be found here...




I am sure you will enjoy it.


I snapped this picture early this morning while out on my morning walk....the sun was just coming up.




Tomorrow is Saturday....usually Saturdays are a very busy day for us with company that likes to pop in for a cup of coffee and a cookie or two. I cannot believe how fast the weeks fly by!


Remember to give your loved ones a hug!

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture of the sun coming up behind the barn! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday, and enjoy whoever may pop in for coffee & cookies!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture!
    Have a super weekend.
    I have left comments on your previous
    posts.

    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, it is nice to hear from both of you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...