Monday, April 30, 2012

Missing in Action/Happy Birthday Bro!

Pin It
Wow, lots to mention today!  First, my brother's birthday.  


Wishing you a Happy 44th Birthday Len!  




We hope you have a great day!  .  


I will be missing in action for a few days but I do have my posts scheduled to publish.  My Mom and I are taking a road trip to Thunder Bay (Ontario, Canada) in the morning to help Lucas move from the dorm on campus to his first apartment in the big city.  He has been actively looking for summer employment.  Please keep your fingers crossed for him!  His girlfriend Sarah and him will share an apartment for the summer and into the next school year.  It will be a first for the both of them .... including living with a significant other!


Mom and I will be taking lots of pictures to show you how it all went. Let the adventure begin!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip deb. Enjoy your time with your mom and Luke. Get to know Sarah. If Luke loves her, she must be a great girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Deannie! She must be a great girl.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your trip--be safe.
    Looking forward to your pictures.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your Brother. Have a safe fun trip with your mom. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...