Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday's Tip

Pin It
Today I have to wish a very close friend of mine a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 



Deannie, may you have many, many more surrounded by friends and family.  I hope you are truly being spoiled today!  Sending lots of love!
******************************************************************************************************
This is not my idea....but a friend sent it to me in an email and I just LOVE IT!!!!!


credit to whoever thought of this neat idea!
So if you need to fill a container/bucket/pail that will not fit under the faucet....this is the way to do it!  I would suggest using a clean dustpan.  Isn't that just the coolest idea?!  


Remember to give your loved ones a hug!



14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your friend!!!!!
    that idea is genius! ! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie, isn't that just the coolest? LOL Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Clever idea. Thanks for passing it on Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And happy Birthday to your friend, My daughter is having her birthday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to your daughter Patty! Glad you stopped by!

      Delete
  4. Such a simple idea, and so clever. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea deb. And thank you for the "cake" and the birthday wishes my friend. Thanks to all the other birthday wishes also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome my friend and I hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, this is so funny and such a great idea. As long as you have good aim, looks like a great solution. People are so clever! Thanks for sharing this and thanks for coming by my place to leave me a nice comment. I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a great idea? I hear you about a great aim though! LOL Loved stopping by...you have a wonderful blog!

      Delete
  8. Very sweet of you Deb, I know she is wishing she had that cake right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks. She deserves it and so much more. She is the BEST! You are so lucky to have her as a Mom. Hugs girl!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...