Monday, August 20, 2012

Settling In

Pin It The old routines are returning and I am settling in.  Early morning walks on familiar trails,




time for breaks in the afternoon



and watching the gorgeous sunsets each evening.



The air has a nip to it.....I think we are in for an early autumn.  It is sad to watch as the warm days of summer come to an end but I do love crisp cool mornings and watching the leaves turn....and yes some of them are turning already.  I look forward to bundling up in sweaters, sipping hot chocolate and curling up under a quilt with my knitting though.....autumn has always been one of my favorite seasons.  I have lots to do yet before I can enjoy these activities so I best get the day started.  Some shopping, laundry, gardening and dehydrating are on my to-do list.  I hope the day brings you much joy.

Remember to give your loved ones a hug!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your home Debbie and send some of that Fall weather out this way. Weary of the 90 degree plus heat now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you are happy to be home.....that first picture of the barn and the sunset is so serene. Congrats on your big news and enjoy the rest of your summer.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...