Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Pin It

It's time for Thrifty Thursday!

First up.....a perfect round table runner with Chinese symbols.  I will pass this on to Sarah and hopefully she can tell me what it says. I hope she likes it for the apartment.  Cost .99 cents.





Then up next....



a pure white nativity scene....I will give this to Luke and Sarah as well so they can start their own Christmas collection.  Cost $1.00 for the set....from the Salvation Army!  They are the cheapest around.

Happy thrifting and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

6 comments:

  1. Great finds and I am sure they will be well received by Luke and Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see it is Thrifty Thursday, I smile. You did it again--another week of great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this informative article thanks for sharing your great post,wish you have a nice day,happy every day.

    Patios Suffolk & Patios Norwich

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the content on this site. Would like to visit again.

    Artificial Grass South Wales

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...