Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday's Blessings

Pin It
this week I loved the ...

smell of :  Thanksgiving in the air

sound of :  the Beatles while housecleaning

taste of :  homemade chili

sight of :  softly falling snow

feel of :  flannel sheets on the bed! 


things I am thankful for this week ...

-  great students

-  a project for a Christmas gift that turned out as planned!  Whoot!

-  my Mom is okay after a bad fall on the ice

Have a blessed Sunday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!


4 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Debbie, I do hope your mum is ok, slipping on ice is a horrid thing to happen. What is your favourite Beatles song? Mine is Hey Jude, I love it. I put music on when I am dusting and cleaning, it makes the jobs seem so much easier and I also have a "little boogie" inbetween dusting....only when there is no one else around! Have a lovely day. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha...it does make it easier, doesn't it? Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I also love to put on music while cleaning--either that or call my mom or sister! Of course, if the snow is falling, all I seem to want to do is watch it swirl to the earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love watching the snow fall...especially at the beginning of winter...by spring that's another story. :0)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...