Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tagged...Nothing Else

Pin It

Hi Everyone,

I GOT TAGGED.  I have never been tagged before, so I hope I do this right!  :0)   Now, who tagged me? It was Vanessa over at ....house in the sand.  Thanks Vanessa for tagging me!

So like usual there are rules;

- every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves
- the person who tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag
(the people you tag should have less than 200 followers)
- mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag back

Let's get started:

11 things about me

1.  I love watching thunderstorms

2.  I avoid conflict whenever possible.

3.  I don't have a racist bone in my body.

4.  I am a very proud Mama of one.

5.  I am finding out that I love photography!

6.  I have been wondering if anything will happen on December 21st .... and if I need to buy Christmas presents.  ;)

7.  I swear my oldest cat is a very small human in a feline body.

8.  I am Debbie and I am a chocoholic.

9.  I have one sibling.  A younger brother who thinks he is the oldest.

10.  I am an Aquarius and proud of it.

11.  Large crowds scare me.

Now here are the 11 questions I got asked:

1.  Who is my favorite singer?

No one favorite singer but my favorite band is 'Trooper'.

2.  How would I describe my blog in three words?

Trying my best.

3.  Do I have a role model?  If I do, who is it?

Easy .... my Mom.

4.  What's my favorite thing to do on a Friday night?

Curling up under a quilt on the couch with my hubby, a cup of tea and a good movie.

5.  Have I ever been to a concert?

Yes, too many to mention!

6.  What is my favorite thing to wear?

Slouchy socks, sweats and t-shirt.

7.  Favorite social networking site?

Frugal Village

8.  What is the best thing someone could do for me?

Just treat me with kindness

9.  If I had to name myself .... what would be my name?

Can't think of anything specific but something bizarre that no one else would have.

10.  Is there a language you love more than your mother language?

English (mother language) and Dutch go hand in hand for me.

11.  The question that is most important ... how am I?

Just fine.  Thank you.

Now here are the questions I want to ask the blogs I tag:

1.  What is your favorite flower?

2.  Where would you love to visit if you could visit anywhere?

3.  Do you have a bucket list?

4.  What is your greatest fear?

5.  What is your favorite animal?

6.  Are you a sweet or salty snack person?

7.  What is your favorite song?

8.  What does your weekday breakfast look like?

9.  What is your favorite season?

10.  Do you vote?

11.  Will you retire early?

The 11 blogs I tag:


Have fun!


4 comments:

  1. I've never been tagged before either. Will try to figure out what to do, but not today. My friend Karen is coming and we will be playing in paper, glue, glitter and stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was super interesting to have you answering my questions. : )

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm it! Thanks for tagging me, this sounds kind of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of you to tag my blog! I'm writing my post, and will schedule it to publish on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...