Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

Pin It

The last thrifty Thursday of 2012!  Next week I will be starting something new on Thursdays since I do not frequent yard sales, garage sales and thrift stores much during the deep winter.  I will re-start Thrifty Thursdays once the warmer weather hits and I get 'garage sale fever' again.

So for the upcoming months in which I care to hibernate more than anything else, I will present you with Three Pins Thursday!!!!  I love Pinterest and since my pinning has become an obsession, I thought I would share my three favorite pins for each week.  I am hoping it will motivate me to try making/doing/trying  the pins that I post as they are really starting to pile up on my boards.  I hope you will like to join me and perhaps share one of your favorite pins in the comment section each week.  I would love to see your favorites as well!

But for now here are the last thrifty finds for 2012.  A cute Mama and son snowmen set.  One of my favorites.  Cost $1.99.


Next up another little set of snowmen....on a sled!  Too cute!  I love the little guy with the earmuffs that are made with wire....and the stuffed teddy riding on the back!  LOVE IT!  Cost $ 2.99 with original tags still attached and priced at $24.99 from Target.  A steal I tell ya!



If you are lucky to live in warmer areas of the world where thrifting continues throughout the winter months, good luck in the hunt!  For those of you who are like me and hibernate for the next few months, stay warm and to everyone, remember to give your loved ones a hug!


6 comments:

  1. How would I share a favorite pin here in the Comments section Debbie?
    Do you mind if I copy your idea for sharing a weekly "favorite 3 pins"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you were able to keep the "Thrifty Thursday" theme going as long as you did. I will look forward to its return, but I think we will just need to add an extra Thursday to each week, because "Three Pins Thursday" sounds like a lot of fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thrifty bargains there Debbie :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable thrifty bargains!! I should take photos of some of the Christmas decor I scored today since it's "after season". So cheap!! :)

    Thank you so much for linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop last week. I am following you back by the way. :)

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! maybe you should make your three pins a link up and we could join you. shall look for you on Pinterest
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...