Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Pin It

A new year and some changes around here.  Tuesday's Tips will be replaced with "Chats on the Farmhouse Porch" with Patrice over at Everyday Ruralty.

I have been following her for a while, I think her questions each week are lighthearted and fun ..... what better way to start the day than a chat on the porch with a cup of tea with my friends?  My questions will be taken from the previous week as she doesn't post them until Tuesday and well, the way some morning are around here, let's just say I don't have time to write them up and post them before dawn.

So without further ado, here are my answers to this (last) week's chat.



QUESTIONS:

1.  Do you make New Year's resolutions?

2.  What do you hope to accomplish this year?

3.  Tell me about your favorite place to think, create, or just relax. 

4.  Are you a fan of old movies?  (like the ones that were originally black and white)

5.  Tell me something that made you happy since our last porch visit.  If you are new to the chats, tell me something good that has happened to you lately.

  ANSWERS:

1.  Yes, I do ..... always.  I don't always succeed but I certainly try!

2.  I hope to de-clutter as much as possible and save a large amount of money in my emergency fund (no set amount, just every penny)

3.  My favorite place is on our walking trails out back behind our home.  It is so peaceful and quiet.  20 acres ensures very little noise.

4.  Not a fan at all.  I am not much of a movie watcher to begin with and the old ones .... well, no.

5.  I am new to the chats so something good that has happened to me lately ..... decisions and plans for the future to ensure happiness .....  scary as they might be!  LOL

There is my first chat for 2013.  If you are interested in your own chat head over and see Patrice and remember to give your loved ones a hug!




8 comments:

  1. Cool.... I like the chats. 20 acres - wow!!!!! I cant image. There is always something going on in Baltimore. Horns honking, sirens, people washing cars and kids playjng.. heck, my neighbor and I can see each other in our kitchens. Good thing we are friends! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very seldom do we ever hear noise Leslie, unless it is a plane or a heavy truck going by on the highway....and as far as my neighbors go, I would never be able to see in their kitchen! LOL

      Delete
  2. How interesting. I want to play along! I will have to go check out Everyday Ruralty...after lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! I'm so happy you decided to join us on the porch. I posted a new chat this morning, but I was pretty late since I had a late night with my performer daughter in the big city. I'm what an older gentleman at our church called "the obnoxious stage mother". :) I wear the title well.

    Sounds like you have a great place to walk. I like country walks. I usually get followed by the farm cats. They're looking for hang-outs.

    I'm into de-cluttering this year too. I would also like to save more if possible. I have to work really hard on that one.

    See you for the chat next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patrice for stopping by! I like that "the obnoxious stage mother" title! LOL

      I will be back next week, thanks!

      Delete
  4. I love it and want to play along. It will have to be Wednesday morning chats for me but hey thats still Tuesday for you right? Good chat Debbie.....I sometimes wished I had 20 acres of space around me.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Cath! I am sure that Patrice will love to have you join ... and yes, it is still Tuesday for us so it will be perfect! :0)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...