Thursday, January 10, 2013

Three Pin Thursday

Pin It




for the kitchen .....

If you click on the link, this is a printable that can be added to your household binder! Great idea!


kitchen measurements chart


an organizing pin .....

AND another printable!  Isn't this just so classy?


crafting pin ....

I just have to make this!  I think it is such a neat idea for little treasures.  I will have to scour the thrift stores for the perfect 'old' looking book.

For Safekeeping


Have fun pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

5 comments:

  1. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest online blogshop for wholesale & supply korean
    add-ons, accessories, earstuds, necklace, rings, bracelet, hair
    & bangle add-ons. Offer 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
    Also see my web site - curso de unas de gel

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pins. I love the first one since I am terrible at measuring units. TERRIBLE!!! : )
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both Leslie! LOL Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Great pins, Debbie! The last one I did for myself a few years back. I have several actually. One that holds the incense sticks and one for my jewelery. And a big fake book on our coffee table that holds all the remotes. Looks so much nicer, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Bianca, what a great idea!!! I love the idea of a big one to hide all the remotes. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...