Thursday, January 17, 2013

Three Pin Thursday

Pin It



It's time again for Three Pin Thursday!

First up for the pets in your life ..... whether it is a dog or a cat, isn't this just the best idea?!  I always see a ton of old pieces of furniture that are broken at yard sales.  What a great re-cycle idea!  Just click on the link below the picture to see how it was transformed.

Thrift Store End Table Turned Into A Dog or Cat Bed.


Next up ..... a tip on how to square up fabric.  I really needed this since I started a rag quilt and some of the fabrics I chose from my stash are bits and pieces.  This really helped!  The instructions begin about halfway down the page.


How to square up fabric...everyone needs to know this


The last pin for today .....  just because it is so sweet.

The caption below the picture read ..... "and they all lived happily ever after.  The end."  


And they all lived happily ever after.  The end.


Have a wonderful Thursday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!


7 comments:

  1. All the pins are great, but that kitten is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't she? I assume it is a female since she is reading a love story. LOL

      Delete
  2. The kitty is so precious! All of your pins are great, but the sweet kitty won my heart :)

    Hugs to you,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kitten... always will. The top pin I saw just a few days ago and thinking of making for my boys too. Searching for a good little cabinet to make one now....
    Eventhough I'm not a "pinner" (have far to much internet-time as it is already) I do save good ideas in a folder on my laptop. There are some good ideas to be found out there. I will share some too soon.
    (((Big Dutch Hug))) <- those are arms... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...