Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Pin It


Grab your cup of tea or coffee, sit a spell and join us for 'chats on the farmhouse porch'.  Please remember, my questions are always a week behind.    

Everyday Ruralty

QUESTIONS:

1.  Have you ever been on a boat? (motor boat, sailboat, cruise ship, ark, or Good Ship Lollipop)

2.  Do you need an alarm to wake up in the morning, or do you wake up naturally?  If you have an alarm, please tell us which type?

3.  Have you ever had a yard sale?

4.  Do you like kitchen gadgets?  What are some of your favorites?

5.  Do you read labels at the grocery store?

ANSWERS:

1.  I have been on a motor boat, a canoe, a kayak, a paddle boat and a white water raft.  More simple watercrafts than a cruise ship or ark!  LOL
 
2.  If I have to get up for work or an appointment at a time that I normally don't get up then yes, I need an alarm clock.  I have just a cheapy digital alarm clock but I am on the lookout for a vintage wind up model ..... hopefully in green! 

3.  Oh yes!!!! Many, many of them!  LOL

4.  I LOVE kitchen gadgets...but only small ones.  The big ones take up too much room.  A couple of my favorite are my flat blade scraper .... looks like this
 

and my bread maker!
 

5.  All the time!  I always check expiration dates ..... there are so many times that food has been expired on the shelves and I check the sodium content of foods .... for our health.

Thanks Patrice for hosting another 'chat'!  Glad you joined me.  Stop on over at Patrice's and join the other lovely ladies who participate.  Remember to give your loved ones a hug!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed today's chat on the porch - I even had my cup of coffee while reading your post :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's nice to hear Stephanie! Thanks for joining me. Have a great day!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...