Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Pin It
 
 
 
Happy Tuesday and welcome to 'Chats on the Farmhouse Porch!'  This is when I join Patrice and the other lovely ladies at Everyday Ruralty, have a cup of coffee and chat the morning away.  Won't you join us?  Remember, my questions are always a week behind the others!
 
QUESTIONS:
 
1.  Are you enjoying spring?
 
2.  Where would you take Patrice for her birthday, if you could spend a day together.  Wendell hopes you would bring her back!
 
3.  What's your favorite spring flower?
 
4.  What do you do when you are going through a really stressful time?
 
5.  What kind of birthday cake would you get for Patrice?  and Wendell?
 

Everyday Ruralty
 
ANSWERS:
 
1.  Spring hasn't sprung here yet.....I am starting to wonder if it ever will!
 
2.  I would take Wendell and Patrice for a ride through the property we have here at Our Old Homestead and enjoy a picnic in the pasture.
 
3.  Tulips.  Definitely tulips.
 
4.  Pray
 
5.  Patrice would get a homemade double chocolate cake.  Wendell, why carrot of course!
 

Thanks for joining me today.  Why not pop over and see what the other ladies have to say ..... make sure you say hi to Wendell too!  Have a great Tuesday and remember to give your loved ones a hug!


8 comments:

  1. Carrot cake keeps popping up a lot lately and It sounds so good. I think I need to make a carrot cake soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips, prayer and chocolate cake - now it's my turn to write that great minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tulips, but never had much success in growing them. I think it's just too warm down here in MS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..I wondered what your answer about spring would be! My tulips are just about to bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tulips. They are so pretty. I had a bed of them back home in South Carolina about a hundred years ago (mid-1980s!). I haven't tried them down here on the Texas Gulf Coast. However, Baylor University up in Waco has a beautiful crop of them!

    I enjoyed your post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hence, it was all about the biotech resume objectives.
    They give hope to the sufferers of many incurable and unstoppable diseases ravaging the population, such as cancer, AIDS,
    Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other grave conditions. In the manufacturing of food, pharmaceuticals or cosmetics, assuring quality control is a top-notch priority.

    Feel free to visit my blog post Biotechnology Companies

    ReplyDelete
  8. A ride would be great. I love chocolate cake! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...