Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Son

Pin It
 
 
 
 
 
 
TO MY SON LUCAS who is celebrating his 23rd birthday today.....
 
What if today,
you could see yourself
the way that I see you?
 
I wish I could
somehow take you back
and show you for a moment,
the beautiful baby boy
who won my heart forever
the first time I held him
in my arms.
 
of the mischievous toddler
who never stopped
for more than a minute -
so full of life and curiosity
about the world
around him.
 
What if I could
somehow take you back
to that very first day of school,
or show you
the kind and generous man
I now see standing before me?
 
what if you could see yourself
the way I see you?
 
then you would know
how much I have loved
watching you become
the special kind of man
I always knew you would be.
 
I love you honey with all my heart and I hope you have a FABULOUS day!
 
Sending many hugs and kisses.
Mom
 

5 comments:

  1. <3 Just beautiful!
    Happy birthday Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiments. Beautiful couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... making me sob....

    Happy Birthday for your little boy!!! Lucas, have a great day and maybe one day become a proud parent like your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great step back in time!

    Happy Birthday to your son!


    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...