Thursday, April 4, 2013

Three PIn Thursday

Pin It
 
 
 
It's time again for "Three Pin Thursday"!  This is when I post three of my favorite pins from Pinterest ..... one of my favorite websites!
 
I am still pushing my knitting time before the heat hits ..... although I think heat will be a while yet!  Here are three of my favorite knitting pins.  If you knit, maybe you would like to check them out as well.
 
I would LOVE  a pair of these, or two, or three.  Yoga socks!  Perfect.  These will definitely be on the needles this fall.

 
knit your own yoga socks.
 
Next up, a pair of fingerless gloves.  There are many patterns out there but this one I LOVE.  It incorporates both knitting and crocheting.  Are they not pretty?!  The pattern is free just like the yoga socks!
 
pretty fingerless mitts - crochet + knit - free pattern
 
Last but not least, something for Christmas. Knitted Christmas trees!
 

Knitted trees - love these!
 
Happy pinning and remember to give your loved ones a hug!


6 comments:

  1. Those gloves are very pretty, and I love the Christmas trees, too. If I did yoga, I could see how the yoga socks would come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think those gloves are really pretty too. I am not sure if I am a good enough knitter for that pattern though!

      Delete
  2. The fingerless gloves are so sweet - a bit too advanced to my knitting skills, though ... I'm in slow Progress...
    Thanks to your inspiration, I remembered that I only need to knit s a few inches to finish a spring scarf - that could be my weekend cup of tea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I am thinking about the gloves as well. I am going to try though. I hope you get that scarf finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gloves but I too think they are a bit too advanced for me.
    The trees are cute too. They would make a super forest.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects that you've shown. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...