Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You Have GOT to Read this Book!

Pin It

I have a friend Amy who has, with other Mom bloggers, just published her first book.  This book is AMAZING!  Oh so funny and I can relate to many of the stories, even though my son is going to be 23 years old this month. 


My morning routine consists of catching up on all my favorite blogs and hers ...My Real Life is one of them.  Last week she met with a few of the other authors of the book for a lunch meeting and they all signed a copy of one of the books.  THEN she had a giveaway and I won!  Yes, I have been on one heck of a lucky streak but now I will leave the giveaways to everyone else ..... I can't be too greedy. 


When I first read that she published a book, I immediately had to buy it.  I just love how she recounts her days raising four children, teaching full time and trying to keep a household while trying to maintain a speck of sanity on her blog so I knew the book had to be good.  It is.  You will NOT be disappointed.  Now that I have received my SIGNED copy (I am oh so excited to have an actual SIGNED copy and I am doing a happy dance), I will send the other copy I previously bought to my Mom.  I know she will love it as much as I do.


Did I tell you this book is on the Best Sellers List?!  Yep, that is how good it is.  If you are a Mom and crave some togetherness with other women in your shoes, pick up a copy.  You will cry, laugh and feel like maybe you are just a 'normal' Mom.  To can purchase a copy here from Amazon.


Thanks Amy! I will cherish it.   My recommendation....buy her book and remember to give your loved ones a hug!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Debbie! So glad you are enjoying it! We appreciate the share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS post! Love that you won and are so excited about it! It is a great book to be a part of! :)-The Dose Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that's awesome!! Thanks for the great review, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being do awesome that you loved our book! Happy Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Afternoon Debbie, I am back from my holiday in India, and I am catching up with washing, ironing, food shopping and of course catching up with what you have been up to. I have read most of my books and was looking for a new one to read and this sounds fun. I love the title. I will have to see if I can buy it on Amazon UK. Although my daughters are grown up, I'm sure I will be able to relate to the content of the book.
    I hope you are keeping well.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice review! So glad you enjoyed the book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also read Amy's blog and am planning to buy this book, Glad you won the giveaway!

    Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the kind words! So happy you won and even happier that it made you chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the fab review, and as one of the sign-ers of your book, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to the see the photo here!

    Thank you again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on winning the signed copy! This picture makes me realize I need to work on my penmanship! Thanks for your great review, we really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debbie, congratulations, to win a book is always a pleasure . ... And the Title is amazing ... So the book must also be sweet and amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for reading and for such a great review! Here's to peeing alone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Glad you loved the book! Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading all of them. Have a wonderful day.

Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...